1969 Camaro COPO Custom with 427 ZL1 Aluminum Motor & Heads
* 3 original build sheets - broadcast sheets from under carpet, seat, and gas tank
* original protecto plate, manual
* 35th anniversary ZL1 aluminum block and heads - 510 HP 427 - only 200 of these motors were produced and cost $28,000 for the motor alone.
* 12 bolt positraction rear differential
* complete and total restoration and build - everything on the car is restored or replaced. All hoses, nuts, bolts, hoses.... everything is new.
* Painted in metallic Fathom Green - over $18,000 in body work and paint
* All new green leather seats, dash, gauges, carpet, door panels and headliner
* M22 Rock Crusher 4 speed transmission
* Power Steering, power disc brakes, big wood grain steering wheel, 14x7 COPO wheels
* This car is extremely fast and loud
* only 250 break in miles are on the car today
* was a prime time Barrett Jackson Car
* Heres a chance to buy a highly unique and fast muscle car for a lot less than the build cost.
* complete binder with plenty of documentation, photos, and proof.
* everything on the car is new or perfect - paint, motor, interior- ready to show or run and have fun... highly doubtful that you would ever see another like it.