- One owner car!
- Ultra Rare factory Sky Top.
- Fully Restored matching numbers
- Tons of trophies
- Original owners manual
-Power steering and power disk brakes.
- Factory A/C- fully refreshed; upgraded to R-134 A
- Black Deluxe original bucket seat
Interior and console shift fully
restored with new seat covers and
- New carpet headliner, door and side
panels rubbers and felt.
- Stewart Warner gauges
- New CD Player with additional speakers
- New Emergency Brake cable and lines.
- Rally II Wheels and tires.
- Brakes rebuilt with new calipers,
drums, wheel cylinders, pads/shoes.
Stripped and epoxy primed and
layered with base coat
5 coats clear
hand blocked, wet sanded and
polished in Factory original #65:
Sundance Orange Metallic
New tie rod ends and ball joints replaced.
Rebuilt steering box.
New fuel tank- new steel and rubber lines and fuel pump.
- Factory installed 307 Chevy Engine
- Chrome valve covers and air cleaner.
- New gasket and seals
- Complete rebuilt with a little hotter cam shaft.
- New lifters, new push rods, rebuilt heads.
- New valves and springs for unleaded gas.
- Edelbrock aluminum intake manifold with Holley Carburetor
- New starter, new water pump.
- New H.E.I. distributor
fully rebuilt 700 R4 (4-speed overdrive), new (stall) torq converter
modified body valve
new gaskets and seals
Differential 10 bolt Camaro posi upgraded to 3:55 gears; new gaskets and seals.
New Camaro multi-leaf Springs with shocks and bushings with stabilizing bar bushings