This two-owner Blue Diamond Jubilee is the most sought after of the Lincoln Marks. This is only the eighth of these wonderful special edition cars we have had in the last five years.
The Diamond Jubilee was a series of 5,159 cars made to commemorate the 75th anniversary of Ford Motor Company. This was an $8,000 option on the Lincoln Mark Series that made the diamond Jubilee the first to exceed the $20,000 price barrier.
Diamond Jubilees were only produced in two colors: Diamond Blue and Gold Moondust metallic. They were the first Lincolns to be made with bucket seats and a console. They were equipped with a special velour pillow interior with embroidered inserts.
This car has had an excellent dual stage repaint in the original Diamond Blue Metallic. This Mark has painted Jubilee dual pinstripes, new NOS Jubilee silver blue landau vinyl top, and excellent original Jubilee light blue velour bucket seats and door panels.
This car is equipped with the factory 460 cubic inch engine with four barrel carburetor and automatic transmission.
TWO OWNER, LOW MILE SURVIVOR!
• 100% laser straight, rust free sheet metal
• Excellent dual stage repaint in the correct special Jubilee color
• New correct NOS landau vinyl top
• Special Jubilee painted pinstripe
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Factory moonroof option
• Excellent original bucket seat interior & original door panels
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 460 cubic inch V-8 engine & 4BBL carb
• Power steering, brakes and tilt wheel
• Power windows, seats, cruise and locks
• Original AM/FM CB stereo and speakers
• Pristine factory turbine wheels & new whitewall radial tires
• 24K garage kept miles since new