This incredible was brought from dry Texas to Florida in 2010 to undergo a complete restoration. Starting with a rust free body, this car was bead blasted as a roller and completely restored to the great car you see below. One of the best color combinations we have seen on a first generation Mustang yet!
The restoration was completed this year and it is ready for its new owner.
This car has an excellent dual stage repaint in correct Frost Blue. Immaculate new ivory bucket seat interior, door panels, headliner and carpet.
This Mustang is equipped with the newly, professionally rebuilt 302 cubic inch V8 engine and automatic transmission.
GORGEOUS AND AMAZING – FULLY RESTORED!
• 100% laser straight, rust and accident free sheet metal
• Stripped to an empty roller, blasted inside and out, primed, and painted
• Excellent dual stage repaint in Mustang Frost Blue
• Excellent new Ivory seats and carpet
• All new dash, steering wheel, & door panels
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Rebuilt 1986 302 V-8 engine with four barrel carb
• New vintage air conditioning added
• Weiand intake & Hot-dipped exhaust manifolds
• Electronic ignition
• Complete custom New exhaust with stainless tips
• New power front disc brakes and booster.
• One inch swaybar in front
• 200-amp radio with dual front speaker and rear 6x9’s.
• Remote control and USB port in glove box.
• Factory correct wheels and new radial tires
• Only about 600 miles since completed