Sold new to Claude Austin by Smith Crossroads Ford in Lenoir, North Carolina on September 1, 1958. This car matches the Corsair four door sedan featured in the 1958 Edsel brochure. This lovely car stayed with Claude for fifty years, never being driven if rain was in the forecast. Florida owner #2 purchased the car about four years ago from Claude. This time capsule is all original except one repaint within the last ten years. The interior of this car is 100% original and mint. Tells the story of the car this car has received for it lifetime, a true collector's prize.
This car has had one very nice repaint in its original Jadeglint Green Metallic & Mist Green. Factory original interior, dash, carpet, headliner and door panels in mint condition. Perfect dash, steering wheel and gauges.
The car is equipped most desirable original 361 cubic inch V-8, rated at 303HP and rebuilt original automatic transmission. When the engine was pulled for resealing, it was incorrectly painted Ford Blue... We will be refreshing the engine compartment and repainting the block the correct Edsel 361 Black.
Very nice original chrome and stainless. perfect Corsair painted wheel covers and Coker new wide whitewall tires.
TWO OWNER SURVIVOR!
• Excellent rust free body and undercarriage
• Beautiful repaint in factory correct two tone green
• Mint original interior & carpet
• Perfect original dash, steering wheel and gauges
• Mint original door panels & headliner
• Very nice original chrome, stainless & badging
• Original 361 cubic inch V-8 engine - 303 HP
• Factory automatic transmission
• Original AM push button radio & factory clock
• Factory wheel covers and new Coker whitewall radial tires