This lovely Ford Thunderbird received a five year, high end restoration to the finest level and is of the quality of an Amos Minter restoration. Completed in 2006, this car has only traveled only 1,400 miles since completed.
Restored to original condition and specifications with the exception of adding vintage air conditioning.
This car is equipped with the original rebuilt 312/245 HP V8 engine and newly rebuilt factory automatic transmission.
The chassis was powder coated and every aspect of this car was restored to the highest standard. This car has a high quality dual stage repaint in the factory correct Thunderbird Bronze. The hard top also has the same dual stage factory repaint as the body, matching the trim tag. This car also has the factory correct bronze interior and tan Hartz cloth soft top.
This car is equipped with Thunderbird wire wheels and new Coker wide whites radials. The original restored wheel covers, steel rims, and new bias ply whitewalls are also included with the purchase.
CONCOURSE FRAME-OFF RESTOTRATION!
• Excellent accident & rust free body
• Powder coated nut and bolt restored undercarriage
• Stainless steel dual exhaust
• Incredible repaint in correct Thunderbird Bronze
• Factory correct Bronze interior
• Correct mint Bronze hardtop and tan Hartz cloth soft top
• Correct Bronze tonneau cover
• Pristine restored original dash, steering wheel and gauges
• All new chrome, stainless, & badging
• Original rebuilt 312/245HP V-8 engine
• Newly rebuilt original automatic transmission
• Cold vintage air conditioning added
• Power steering & brakes
• Original Town & County signal seeking radio & factory clock
• Beautiful Thunderbird wire wheels and Coker wide white radials
• Original factory wheel covers, wheels & new Bias whites included