Sold new in Fresno, California in 1969, this car was put into storage at a California dealership in 1975 with 66K miles. It sat there in storage for almost thirty years until found by Owner #2 in 2004. It sat there so long, no one at the dealership new why it was parked. A respectful restoration was completed eight years ago, with new paint, interior, and rebuild of the original drive train. All original sheet metal and no accident damage.
Excellent dual stage repaint in the original Candy Apple Red, looks as if just completed. New Mach 1 decals and stripes. New correct seat covers and carpet. Original dash & door panels.
Excellent original chrome and stainless trim.
Equipped with the original rebuilt 428 cubic inch Cobra Jet V-8 and fours speed transmission.
• 100% laser straight, rust and accident free sheet metal
• Excellent dual stage repaint in correct Candy Apple Red
• New Mach 1 stripes and decals
• Excellent correct replacement seats and carpet
• Original dash, steering wheel, & door panels
• Excellent original chrome and soft trim throughout
• Rebuilt original 428 CJ V-8 engine with four barrel carb
• Factory original four speed transmission
• Factory correct wheels and newer white letter radial tires
• Factory AM/FM 8-track radio
• Less than 1,000 miles since completed
• 67K ORIGINAL MILES SINCE NEW