This lovely Cadillac Series 62 Coupe is one of the most sought after Cadillacs of the 50s and very hard to find in this original condition. We are currently researching the history of this estate car and will have more details shortly.
In my opinion, this car has some of the best body lines of any Cadillac.
This car received an interior restoration in about 1993 and a frame off body and mechanical restoration in 2006-2007. My team is completely refreshing the interior and dash to bring it to the level of the exterior and mechanicals. This car’s body was put on a rotisserie and we have the photos to show what was done to the frame and undercarriage.
This car was beautifully repainted in the original Solar Blue with a White top. There is no bondo in this car. Minor repairs were all completed in metal. Complimented by the NOS Whtie and Blue cloth interior, the new carpet will be properly installed and the dash repainted.
This car is equipped with the original, rebuilt 364 cubic inch V8 engine with four barrel carburetor and newly rebuilt factory automatic transmission.
FRAME OFF RESTORATION!
• Excellent accident & rust free body and undercarriage
• Excellent repaint in correct Solar Blue - White top
• NOS original interior being reworked to make it excellent
• Very nice original dash, steering wheel and gauges
• Mostly new chrome, stainless, & badging
• Original rebuilt 364 cubic inch, 4BBL V-8 engine
• Newly rebuilt factory automatic transmission
• Original AM push button radio & factory clock
• Beautiful factory wheel covers and wide whitewall tires
• 62,000 original miles since new