This beautiful Monte Carlo was the last year for the large, second generation body style. Purchased by Chauncy Morse of Defiance, Ohio on July 5, 1977, this amazing car remained with Chauncy until 2011.
This car is the upgraded Landau Coupe and it is loaded with factory options. It is in original condition, traveling only 32K mile sin the last 35 years. It has been preserved and maintained in excellent, garage kept condition.
The car has received an excellent repaint in the correct Bright orange Metallic, a very rare color. Original tan landau vinyl roof is in excellent condition. Gorgeous original tan vinyl interior, carpet, dash and door panels.
The car is equipped with the original 305 cubic inch, 5.0 liter, V8 engine with automatic transmission.
STUNNING AND RUST FREE SURVIVOR!
• 100% laser straight, rust free body panels
• Excellent dual stage repaint in correct Bright Orange Metallic
• Factory tan landau vinyl roof
• Pristine tan vinyl interior, door panels, dash & carpet
• Great chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 305 cubic inch V-8 - 2BBL carb
• Power steering, brakes & cruise
• Power seat, windows & locks
• Tilt wheel & full gauge package
• Cold factory air conditioning
• Rare factory moonroof option
• Rare factory AM/FM CB stereo & clock
• Factory wheel covers and new whitewall radial tires
• 32,000 garage kept miles since new