This lovely example was ordered in a very rare color combination, white on white. Decals in silver, black and red. Show quality repaint or a rust-free, well maintained car.
Although traveling 88K miles in the last 33 years, this car is in excellent condition and has been driven only 1,000 miles since it was restored. The car has a show quality repaint in its original white, brand new white vinyl bucket seat interior with console, and new black carpet.
Built with a 301 4.9 liter V8, this car received a completely rebuilt 1979 Trans Am 6.6 liter engine when it was restored. It has its original Hurst 4 speed transmission and four wheel power disc brakes.
FABULOUS, RARE COLOR COMBINATION!
• 100% laser straight, rust free sheet metal
• Show quality dual stage repaint in correct White
• New correct Trans Am decals
• Excellent restored bucket seat interior, door panels & carpet
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Rebuilt 6.6 Litre V-8 engine - four speed manual transmission
• Power steering & four wheel disc brakes
• Power windows and door locks
• Factory air conditioning
• Factory AM/FM stereo & clock
• Factory Snowflake wheels and new white letter radial tires