This beautiful Mercury was sold to Robert and Elise Ebbert of Pacific Palisades, California in 1973. In 1990, Elise had the car refreshed to its original glory including new paint and top. This beautiful car remained with Elise until 2006 when it was acquired by the second owner with 34K miles and shipped to Tennessee. After six years of proud ownership, the car was sold to the third owner with 39,236 miles. The third owner has to reduce his collection due to storage limitations, so this lovely car is now for sale.
This car received an excellent dual stage repaint in its original Bright Yellow. It has the original white bucket seat interior with leather inserts. Original floor shift and carpeting, Excellent, high quality tan convertible top in perfect condition.
The car is equipped with the famous 351 cubic inch 4BBL V8 and automatic transmission. The car runs and drives like new. This car has received loving, garage kept care for the last 39 years, traveling only 41K miles since new.
VERY RARE AND DESIRABLE MODEL!
• Excellent rust free body and undercarriage
• Excellent dual stage repaint in factory correct Bright Yellow
• Original white bucket seat interior & carpet
• Excellent original dash & steering wheel |
• Full gauge package including tach
• Original door panels & new convertible top
• Beautiful original chrome trim & badging
• 351 cubic inch V-8 engine
• Floor shift automatic transmission
• Newer AM/FM cassette stereo
• Factory wire wheel covers & newer whitewall radial tires