This amazingly original car was purchased in and lived its first 50+ years in California. Lovingly restored by a body shop owner, this car was sold a few years ago to Mississippi where it has been garaged and pampered.
The body is in excellent, original rust free condition. This car has received a very nice dual stage repaint in the original Sierra Gold Metallic over Arctic White. It has a new tan interior and dash, mostly new chrome, and original stainless trim in excellent condition. The re-chromed bumpers alone had to cost $2,000 for the pair.
What makes this car unique is the original 235 cubic inch straight six cylinder engine. The popular engine was used by Chevrolet for many years including the early 1953-54 Corvette. This engine has plenty of power and will be a unique feature for your local shows. This car has the original rebuilt transmission.
VERY RARE, RUST-FREE MODEL!
• Excellent rust free body and undercarriage
• Beautiful dual stage repaint in factory correct colors
• Newer cloth & vinyl interior and carpet
• Very nice original dash, steering wheel and gauges
• Newer door panels & new headliner
• Excellent chrome and stainless steel trim
• Original Blue Flame 235 cubic inch six engine
• Factory automatic transmission
• New AM?FM stereo radio & factory clock
• Beautiful factory wheel covers and newer wide whitewall tires
• 48,000 original miles since new