This beautiful original condition Trans Am is amazing.
This lovely example was sold new to Allen Orre of Phillipsburg, Ohio by Troutwine Auto Sales on June 18, 1979. It remained with Allen until purchased by a Florida collector in 2009.
Although traveling 105K miles in the last 33 years, the original condition of this car looks like 40K miles. The car is all original with the exception of one very nice repaint in the factory Solar Gold.
This car has the original Camel velour interior in pristine condition.
This Trans Am is equipped with the desirable original factory 6.6 Liter – 403 cubic inch V8 engine and the original automatic transmission.
The attractive color combination gives this car tons of appeal. You’ll be sure to turn some heads.
FABULOUS COLOR COMBO – TWO OWNER SURVIVOR!
• 100% laser straight, rust free sheet metal
• Show quality dual stage repaint in Solar Gold Metallic
• Excellent factory bucket seat interior, door panels & carpet
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Factory 6.6 Litre V-8 engine - automatic transmission
• Power steering & brakes
• Cold factory air conditioning
• Rare factory AM/FM CB stereo with power antenna
• Factory Gold Snowflake wheels and newer white letter radial tires