This beautiful GTO is in amazing original condition. I think it is safe to say this is one of the most attractive paint colors for this coupe. This lovely GTO was sold new in Florida in 2006 and purchased by the second owner, also from Florida, in 2009. It is a pristine example of a very sought after Pontiac model and has traveled only 49K miles.
This car has the factory 6.0 liter V8, rated at 400 HP, with the optional six-speed, close-ratio manual transmission.
The attractive Spice Red Metallic paint makes in mint condition makes this car a real show stopper.
400 HP SCREAMER – SIX SPEED CLOSE-RATIO TRANSMISSION!
• 100% straight, rust free sheet metal
• Show quality original paint in Spice Red Metallic
• Excellent factory bucket seat leather interior, door panels & carpet
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Factory 6.0 Litre V-8 engine - 6 Speed Manual
• Power steering & brakes
• Cold factory air conditioning
• AM/FM 6 CD stereo
• Factory 17 inch wheels and newer radial tires
Visit our website www.MJCClassicCars.com to see more of our classic cars.