Just arrived, this beautiful original condition GTA is amazing. The GTA option was produced on 9,481 (27%) or the approximately 35,000 1987 Trans Am models produced.
I think it is safe to say that this is one of the nicest GTA models left in existence.
This lovely example was sold new in Virginia in 1987 and purchased by the second owner, also of Virginia, in 2010. Now it is here in Florida and it is a pristine example of a very sought after Trans Am model that has traveled only 15K miles.
This car is equipped with the Aero package with the rear deck spoiler, red velour bucket seat and console interior, rally gauges, and lots of power assists.
This GTA is powered by the 5.0 liter V8 engine, rated at 210 HP, and the original five-speed manual transmission. It is also equipped with the Special Level III performance suspension.
IMMACULATE ORIGINAL TTOP COUPE!
• 100% straight, rust free sheet metal
• Show quality original paint in Flame Red Metallic
• Excellent factory bucket seat interior, door panels & carpet
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Factory 5.0 Litre V-8 engine - 5 Speed Manual
• Power steering & brakes
• Cold factory air conditioning
• Factory TTops
• New AM/FM CD stereo
• (Factory radio included with the car)
• Factory Gold Diamond wheels and ORIGINAL radial tires
• (we can include new radials as part of a deal)
Visit our website at www.MJCClassicCars.com for our full inventory!