This 1986 Rolls Royce Corniche II is finished in the very elegent combination of Royal Blue over Magnolia.
A two owner California car.
This Rolls Royce runs and drives as it should. Stong motor and smooth shifting transmission.
Paint has a nice luster and is consistant over all panels.
Interior shows very well. Connelly leather has no dye work. Burlwood is excellent.
The interior appointments are luxurious down to the personal bar with Waterford crystal.
Orginal fabric top is in excellent condition.
Dealer service history:
- 9/86 2550 miles. 3k service perferomed by Sterling Motors of Newport Beach.
- 9/87 7713 miles. 7500 mile service performed by Sterling Motors of Newport Beach.
- 11/88 14271 miles. 15,000 mile service performed by Sterling Motors of Newport Beach.
- 12/89 27,633 miles. 22500 mile service performed by Rolls Royce of Beverly Hills.
- 10/96 36,630 miles. 30,000 mile service performed by Newport Beach Cars Inc.
Correct Michelin tires.
Cooling system and A/C just serviced. Receipts on file.
California titled and smogged. Current registration through to April 2013.
Clear Carfax report (posted.)
This Corniche II has spent it's entire life in California, it still has it's vintage Balboa Bay Club decal in the windshield.
This elegant Rolls is in a great color combination, and has low mileage!
The original books, Owners Handbook Supplement, stamped service booklet and Audio booklet will be presented to the new owner.
For FULL PHOTO COLLECTION, visit us at http://www.MohrImports.com
All inspections welcome. We ship world wide.
Contact us at 831.373.3131 day or evening.
Presented for sale by Mohr Imports, Classic and Sports Car Brokers.