Just arrived, another one of my beloved Oldsmobile models. Sold new to Max Ridley of Surgis, Michigan on June 12, 1976, this car remained with Max until his passing in 2011. Ownership transferred to his grandchild and we purchased the car this month.
This car is carrying its original Cream paint in incredible condition. The original tan vinyl top and tan vinyl interior are in mint condition. The factory chrome and stainless steel are also in mint condition.
The car is equipped with the original Oldsmobile 350 cubic inch V8 engine and automatic transmission.
The body has no accident damage and the underside is as nice as the top.
Garage kept, pampered and serviced, this car could not be nicer. This car has been refreshed and detailed and is ready to drive or show.
LAST OF THE FULL SIZE OLDSMOBILES!
• 100% straight, rust free sheet metal
• Perfect original Cream paint
• Excellent original Tan vinyl roof
• Perfect Tan factory interior, door panels and dash
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 350 cubic inch V-8 engine
• Power steering & brakes - tilt wheel & cruise
• Cold factory air conditioning
• Original AM/FM stereo radio and speakers
• Factory wheel covers and brand new white wall radial tires
• DRIVEN ONLY 47,000 MILES IN 36 YEARS