This 1973 Lincoln Mark IV is the most complete Mark IV I’ve seen in over five years. The original paint is mint, the leather is still soft, and this car even has the original thin line white wall Michelin radial tires. This car was sold new in Ohio in 1973 and has been garaged every day of its life.
This is a rare, elegant color combination and is the first I’ve seen in triple Chocolate Brown and so well cared for by it’s one and only owner. Recently an estate car, it is being mechanically refreshed in my shop. We are planning on replacing the original tires, but the original tires can ship with the car.
While traveling only 20K miles over the last 39 years, the cosmetic and mechanical condition is mint.
This car has the original Dark Brown metallic factory paint that shines like new and is complimented by the original Dark Brown full vinyl top. The original gold factory-painted pinstripes are still on the car. The dark brown leather interior is perfect, soft as the day it rolled off the lot. The mint chrome and stainless complete this perfect car.
This car is equipped with the factory 460 cubic inch V8 engine with four barrel carburetor and an automatic transmission.
ELEGANT RARE COLOR COMBINATION!
• 100% laser straight sheet metal
• Mint original Dark Brown Metallic paint
• Excellent factory Dark Brown full vinyl top
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Mint original Dark Brown leather interior & original door panels
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 460 cubic inch V-8 engine & 4BBL carb
• Power steering, brakes and tilt wheel
• Power windows, seats, cruise and locks
• Original AM/FM stereo and speakers
• Pristine factory wheel covers & original whitewall radial tires
• 20,000 garage kept miles since new