Another one of my beloved Oldsmobile models. The first generation of Toronados are some of the most sought after luxury cars of the 1960’s. In 1966, The Toronado won the Motor Trend Car of the Year award. All you have to do is drive one to understand why.
Believed to be a lifelong southern USA car, this Toronado is rust free. My shop just completed all the mechanical fixes to finish up the cosmetic restoration completed about two years ago.
This car has an excellent dual stage repaint in Target Red. Original a boring Almond Beige car, the correct Target Red from 1966 lights it up. The very nice new black vinyl interior, carpet and headliner speak to the condition of this car.
The attractive color combination makes this car a real show stopper. This lovely car has been well cared for by its prior owners.
The car is equipped with the original Oldsmobile 425 cubic inch, 385 HP V8 engine with four barrel carburetor and automatic transmission. The engine and transmission have been rebuilt.
THE ULTIMATE PERSONAL LUXURY COUPE!
• 100% straight, rust free sheet metal
• Excellent dual stage repaint in Target Red
• Very nice new Black vinyl interior, carpet headliner
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 425 cubic inch V-8 engine & 4BBL carb
• Power steering & brakes - tilt wheel
• Power windows
• Cold factory air conditioning
• Original AM/FM stereo radio and speakers
• Factory Deluxe chrome wheels and brand new white wall radial tires
• DRIVEN LESS THAN 1,000 MILES SINCE COMPLETED