Just finished, this beautiful Eldorado Biarritz Coupe is in excellent original condition, traveling only 57K miles in the last 33 years. It has been preserved and maintained in excellent, garage kept condition.
Sold to Raymond and Lilliam Happs of Garden Grove, California on February 5, 1979, it remained with them until our purchase, last registered in 1992.
It just received an excellent repaint in the correct Canyon Copper Firemist, a very rare color. The painted dual cream pinstripe and a new landau vinyl top compliment the excellent exterior. The excellent original tan leather interior, carpet, dash and door panels are further proof of the condition of this car. It also has a new NOS headliner just installed from SMS Oregon.
Cadillac built this very desirable Eldorado from 1979 through 1985. Only the 1979 and 1980 models had desirable engines. In 1981 through 1985 the engines were the problematic aluminum head 4100 engine.
The years to buy in this beautiful model are 1979 and 1980. This car has the original 350 cubic inch V8 engine with fuel injection and automatic transmission.
STUNNING AND RUST FREE SURVIVOR!
• 100% laser straight, rust free body panels
• Excellent dual stage repaint in correct Canyon Copper
• Matching new Copper landau vinyl roof
• Stainless steel half top
• Pristine tan leather interior, dash & carpet
• Excellent new NOS headliner & door panels
• Great chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 350 cubic inch V-8 - fuel injection
• Power steering, brakes & cruise
• Power seats, windows & locks
• Tilt wheel
• Cold factory air conditioning
• Newer AM/FM stereo - we have an original radio on order and will install
• Factory wheel covers and brand new whitewall radial tires
• 57,000 garage kept miles since new