Another one of my beloved Oldsmobile models. The first generation Toronados ended their five year run in 1970. In 1969 and 1970, the Toronado added the GT – W34 option, a high horsepower version of the famous 455 V8, producing 400HP from the factory. This lovely car was one of the only 5,341 Toronado GTs produced in 1970 and this is absolutely one of the survivors.
Sold new by Gallis Motors of Albuquerque in 1970, this GT is in excellent rust free condition and remained in New Mexico until it was purchased for restoration of a very original, low mile car in 2006.
This car has an excellent, dual stage repaint in the correct Aspen Green. Correct new black vinyl top and original dark green interior with new inserts in the seats and new correct loop carpet. All new or excellent original chrome and stainless, correct stripes in contrasting black compliment the excellent exterior.
The car is equipped with the original Oldsmobile 455 cubic inch, 400HP V8 with four barrel carburetor and automatic transmission.
THE ULTIMATE PERSONAL LUXURY COUPE!
• 100% straight, rust free sheet metal
• Excellent dual stage reapint in Aspen Green Metallic
• Excellent new Black vinyl roof
• Very nice cloth and vinyl interior, door panels and dash
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 455 cubic inch V-8 engine & 4BBL carb
• Power steering & brakes - tilt wheel & cruise
• Power windows
• Cold factory air conditioning
• Original AM/FM 8 Track stereo radio and speakers
• Factory wheel covers and brand new white wall radial tires
• DRIVEN ONLY 60,000 MILES IN 42 YEARS