Sold new in Flemington, New Jersey by Eichlin Pontiac in 1978, this amazing car remained with tis original owner until purchased by the second owner of Upper Black Edy, Pennsylvania with 48K miles in 2004. We just purchased it from the second owner.
The color combination of this original condition car is perfect and its cosmetics are excellent. This car has the nicest original chrome I have had on a car in five years.
The Bonneville Brougham was Pontiac’s flagship model, equivalen to the Cadillac Fleetwood.
This car has one excellent repaint in its original Starlight Black. Contrasting original White Landau vinyl top and perfect original red pillowback Brougham velour interior, carpet, and door panels are in excellent condition.
This Bonneville is equipped with the original 301 cubic inch V8 with two barrel carburetor and automatic transmission.
TWO OWNER – BEST COLOR COMBO!
• 100% straight, rust free sheet metal
• Excellent dual stage repaint in its original Starlight Black
• Excellent original White Landau vinyl roof
• Excellent factory interior, door panels and dash
• Perfect mint chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 301 cubic inch V-8 engine & 2BBL carb
• Power steering and brakes
• Power windows & cruise control
• Cold factory air conditioning
• Original AM/FM stereo radio and speakers
• Factory wire wheel covers and new white wall radial tires