This beautiful factory limo is thought to have a Presidential history. It is believed this amazing car was used by the Secret Service Mamie Eisenhower protection detail from 1975 to 1979 at the Eisenhower Ranch in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. The car was delivered to Fries Cadillac Company of nearby Bethlehem, Pennsylvania and it is thought to have replaced a 1970 Cadillac Limo upon arrival. After the car’s use at the ranch, it ended up at Gettysburg Cadillac and was sold to a local funeral home. It remained there, used sparingly until the owner passed. It was then sold to a collector who has also passed.
The fourth owner purchased this amazing car for parades and local car shows. Once received, the only thing needing to be refreshed was the factory paint. The car was stripped to bare metal and a new, high end dual stage repaint was completed in the correct Commodore Blue. New bumper fillers were also installed during the repaint. A new correct vinyl top was also installed.
This Seventy Five formal limousine is in incredible condition, traveling only 49K miles in the last 36 years. This car has been preserved and maintained in excellent, garage kept condition.
As normal for this model, the driver’s compartment was finished in black leather. The drivers compartment is original on this car. The rear passenger compartment is finished in its original gray velour including the two fold down jump seats. The privacy window works just as it should and the eagle seal on the window is a removable decal. The Presidential seal on the rear seat is also removable. The car comes with magnetic Presidential emblems for the exterior and magnetic flags for parades.
Cadillac produced only 834 of these Model 75 Limos in 1976 and produced the only factory limousines of the era. Some 200 custom made parts were used in the production of these hand built cars.
This limousine is equipped with the very desirable 500 cubic inch V8 engine with four barrel carburetor and automatic transmission.
STUNNING SURVIVOR – FACTORY BUILT LIMOUSINE!
• 100% laser straight, rust free body panels
• Excellent dual stage repaint in correct Commodore Blue Metallic
• Matching Navy Blue full vinyl roof
• Pristine original black leather & gray velour interior
• Excellent dash, interior & door panels
• Fold down jump seats and rear foot rests
• Electric glass privacy panel
• Great chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 500 cubic inch V-8 - four barrel carb
• Power steering & brakes
• Power seats, windows & locks
• Tilt and cruise control
• Dual zone factory air conditioning
• Original AM/FM stereo & factory clock
• Factory wheel covers and new whitewall radial tires
• 49,000 garage kept miles since new