Here's your chance to own a little piece of Classic Car history. This 1963 Nova convertible was originally my Dad's idea of reliable transportation while I was in high school. But in 1995 it got a new life and a major facelift when it became a Mothers Waxes and Polishes Project Car. Here's some of the details of what's inside her now:
• 357 C.I.D - 420 HP engine featuring 327-365 H.P Corvette "Fuelie" heads, intake, exhaust manifolds, air cleaner and valve covers.
• 3.495" strok crank, Sportsman 6.0" rods, stainless steel roller rockers and .550 life solid roller camshaft by Crowe Cams.
• Steel Forged Flat top pistons with ring package by J.E. Pistons.
• Gaskets by Fel-Pro
• Chevy late model 8.5" rear differential featuring Grand Nationals 3.42 posi. & axles
• Front power disk brake conversion by Master Power Brakes.
• Wheels - American Racing Torque Thrust "D"
My baby was featured in
• June 1996 Hot Rod Magazine
• July 1996 Hot Rod Magazine
• December 1996 Hot Rod Magazine... AND
•• Won "Editors Choice to Drag Cars" and "1st in Class" at the May 1996 Super Chevy Show