Sold new to Mrs. Harmon Myers of Columbus, Ohio by Saeger Buick in 1973, this car remained with Mrs. Harmon until it was purchased by the second owner in 1988 with only 21K miles. The second owner has carefully babied this car in North Carolina for the last twenty four years.
This car just received a very nice dual stage repaint in its original Buick Green Gold. The contrasting original cream vinyl top and perfect cream cloth and vinyl interior show the excellent condition of this car. This car even has the avocado green dash and original carpet.
The attractive color combination makes this car a real show stopper. This lovely car has been well cared for by its prior two owners.
The Electra 225 is equipped with the original Buick 455 cubic inch V8 with four barrel carburetor and automatic transmission.
TWO OWNER CAR!
• 100% straight, rust free sheet metal
• Brand new dual stage Green Gold Metallic paint
• Nice original Cream vinyl roof
• Perfect factory interior, door panels and dash
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 455 cubic inch V-8 engine & 4BBL carb
• Power steering & brakes & tilt wheel
• Power windows and seat
• Cold factory air conditioning
• Original AM radio & clock
• Factory wheel covers and new white wall radial tires
• DRIVEN ONLY 43,000 MILES IN 39 YEARS