For the true muscle car collector, here is the real deal car that will not disappoint. This fabulous SS427 was ordered with many options. In 1969, only a total of 2,455 Impala SS427 coupes and convertibles were built. Not sure of the split, but would guess many more coupes than convertibles. This is a real deal car with matching numbers engine serial number.
It is believed this car was originally sold in Jacksonville, Florida in 1969. The current owner purchased it about 15 years ago on the northeast coast of Florida. He drove it for a number of years and recently had it restored. He is reducing his collection and it is now available for sale, less than 500 miles since completed.
This car was nut & bolt restored to a high standard, completed less than 500 miles ago. Correct colors and options as built from the factory.
Excellent dual stage repaint in the correct Azure Turquoise Poly Metallic, correct Parchment bucket seat interior and new white top. New or NOS perfect chrome and stainless trim.
Rebuilt factory matching numbers 427 cubic inch V-8 engine and rebuilt factory console shift automatic transmission. Cold factory air conditioning, correct chrome rally wheels and newer red line bias tires.
• 100% laser straight, rust and accident free sheet metal
• Complete frame-off nut & bolt restoration
• Stunning high quality repaint in correct Azure Turquoise Poly
• Correct SS factory badging
• Brand new correct Deluxe Parchment interior and door panels
• Brand new white power convertible top
• Factory bucket seats and console
• Pristine chrome and soft trim throughout
• Matching numbers rebuilt 427 cubic inch V-8 engine
• Factory rebuilt automatic transmission
• Power steering & brakes
• Power windows and cruise control
• Cold factory air conditioning
• New AM/FM radio
• 500 pampered miles since new