Sold new in Michigan to its original owner and then as an estate car to Owner #2 in 2002, this rare Regency Coupe is the best color combination. Although I always prefer very low mile cars, I could not pass this one up due to its original condition and rare color combination, proof of the love received from its two prior owners.
The Ninety Eight Regency was Oldsmobile’s flagship model, equivalent to the Cadillac Fleetwood.
At 106K miles, it looks like 50K original miles.
This car has just been repainted in its original Raven Black, matching the original Black full vinyl top and very nice original Red Regency velour interior, carpet and door panels. This car also boasts contrasting red dual pin-striping.
Equipped with the original Oldsmobile 403 cubic inch V-8 engine, 4BBL carb and automatic transmission. Cold factory air conditioning and lots of power assists. Body has no accident damage and the underside is as nice as the top. This car has been very well cared for by its prior owners.
• 100% laser straight, rust free sheet metal
• Brand new dual stage repaint in the original Raven Black
• Excellent new full Black vinyl roof
• Very nice factory interior, door panels, and dash
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 403 cubic inch V-8 engine & 4BBL carb
• Power steering & brakes – tilt wheel & cruise
• Power windows, seats, and locks
• Original AM/FM stereo and speakers
• Cold factory air conditioning
• Factory wire wheel covers and brand new white wall radial tires
• 106,000 garage kept miles since new