Sold new to Bobby Faircloth of Mt. Dora, Florida by Plaza Lincoln Mercury on October 19,1979 and has been lovingly cared for by Bobby for thirty-three years. This car is a true survivor with all original paint.
Factory original Aqua Metallic paint, original Aqua landau vinyl roof, and mint condition factory Aqua velour pillow back interior. Factory painted white pinstriping and factory wire wheel covers.
This lovely car has been well cared by Bobby its entire life.
The car is equipped with the factory 400 cubic inch
engine, 2BBL carb and automatic transmission, and cold factory air conditioning.
• 100% laser straight, accident free sheet metal
• Very nice original Aqua Metallic paint
• Original Aqua landau vinyl roof
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Mint original Aquamarine velour interior & original door panels
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 400 cubic inch V-8 engine & 2BBL carb
• Power steering, brakes and tilt wheel
• Power windows, seats, cruise and locks
• Original AM/FM 8-track stereo and speakers
• Pristine factory wire wheel covers and newer whitewall radial tires
• 67,000 garage kept miles since new