Just arrived, this beautiful Riviera Sport Coupe was sold new to Mr. Bunce of Las Vegas, Nevada on August 20, 1964. It is believed to have remained with Mr. Bunce until the second owner brought the car to Arizona in 2002. Now having traveled only 93K miles, the car received very good car by its previous owner over the last 48 years.
This Riviera is rust free and accident free with one older single stage repaint completed. This car has newly recovered seats in the original Fawn with matching new loop carpet, original door panels, console, and dashboard.
This car is equipped with the factory original, rebuilt 425 cubic inch, 340 V-8 engine with four barrel carb and automatic transmission.
ONE OF THE NICEST IN THE COUNTRY!
• 100% laser straight, rust free body panels
• Nice older single stage repaint Tuxedo Black
• Excellent Fawn vinyl interior and carpet
• Very nice dash, interior & door panels
• Good chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 425/340HP V-8 - four barrel carb
• Power steering & brakes
• Cold factory air conditioning
• Newer AM/FM stereo - factory clock
• Factory Buick road wheels and newer redline radial tires
• 93,000 garage kept miles since new