This lovely car was sold to Jack Kana of Beverly Hills, Florida by Cooper K’s Chevrolet in 1975. Since Jack’s purchase, it has had only two additional Florida owners and driven only 33K miles over the last 37 years.
This car has had one very nice dual stage repaint in its original Dark Red Metallic. The exterior is complemented by its original Medium Saddle custom interior with new leather seat covers and carpeting.
This car is equipped with the L48 – 350 cubic inch, V-8 engine with four barrel carb and close ration 4 speed transmission.
LOW MILE, THREE OWNER, LIFELONG FLORIDA CAR!
• Excellent accident free body and undercarriage
• Very nice repaint in original Dark Red Metallic
• Original Medium Saddle interior with new leather seat covers & carpet
• Excellent dash & door panels
• Perfect chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original L48 - 350 cubic inch V-8 engine - four barrel carb
• Close ratio 4 speed transmission
• Cold factory air conditioning
• Power steering & brakes
• Tilt & telescoping wheel
• Power windows and rear defrost
• Optional 370 axle ratio
• Factory AM/FM stereo & clock
• Original rally wheels covers & new white letter radial tires
• 33,000 garage kept miles since new