This lifetime Georgia/Florida car was originally sold in the Atlanta, GA area. Purchased in 2009 by its Florida owner, it was completely refreshed including new paint and leather interior. It is very hard to find one of these first generation Eldorado coupes in this condition
This Eldorado is a rust free, accident free car. It has just received a high end dual stage repaint in its original Regency Gold and Firemist Metallic. A brand new white vinyl top and new correct white leather interior pop against the bold exterior. The original chrome and badging are in very nice condition.
This Cadillac has its rebuilt 500 cubic inch, 400 HP V8 engine with four barrel carburetor and automatic transmission.
STUNNING! RUST FREE SURVIVOR!
• 100% laser straight, rust free body panels
• Excellent dual stage repaint in original Regency Gold Firemist
• Brand new contrasting new white vinyl roof
• Brand new white leather interior, headliner, and carpet
• Excellent original dash & door panels
• Nice chrome and soft trim throughout
• Powerful 500 cubic inch V-8 - four barrel carb
• Power steering & brakes, tilt wheel
• Power seats, windows, & locks
• Cold factory air conditioning
• Factory AM/FM radio
• Factory wheel covers and new whitewall radial tires