This fabulous custom truck was completed years ago and was a World of Wheels class winner three years in a row – 2001, 2002, and 2003. This truck has also been featured in Truckin’ Magazine. Purchased by the second owner in 2003, he has since retired and is selling his collection.
This truck features so many details, here are just a few: custom open top body with radius roll bar tied to the windshield pillar, tubed rear end, cowl induction hood, and billet chrome everywhere.
This truck has a new dual stage White with Blue flames and all over Blue pearl overlay. Recent new leather bucket seats and original build console interior in complementing White vinyl and Blue make it one cool build.
AMAZING CUSTOM SHOW TRUCK!
• New 350 V-8 engine and Turbo Hydramatic transmission.
• 2800 Stall Converter and B&M rachet shifter
• Headers and dual Flowmaster exhaust
• B&M 117 CFM Super Charger
• Digital fuel injection
• Lincoln rear disc brakes and traction bars
• Lots of engine compartment chrome
• One killer stereo system - too much to list here - see the pix
• Garage kept, pampered, and serviced, this truck could not be nicer.
• This car has been refreshed, detailed and ready to drive or show.