This fabulous Ford T-Bucket was actually first built in 1977 by its long term first owner. He started with a custom chassis built by legendary Hot Rod builder Dan Woods. Dan also built the custom front suspension. The hot rodder’s dream Jaguar rear end was the choice, all chromed of course.
The body is a high end hand built fiberglass 1915-18 style body with steel reinforcement. This is not one of the average kit bodies in the marketplace. The second owner purchased this amazing car in 2003. It is titled as a 1923 Ford Model T.
Finished in Aqua Blue, the paint is like new. Recent new leather interior was completed by the second owner. It has a floor shift automatic and Stewart Warner gauges.
This T-Bucket is equipped with a professionally built 350 V8 with a blower, dual Edlebrock carburetors, and Turbo 350 transmission.
UNIQUE OLD SCHOOL BUILD – HIGH END!
• Custom built chrome chassis
• Custom hand built steel reinforced body
• Beautiful Aqua Blue paint in excellent condition
• Brand new tan leather interior
• Custom built Chevy 350 crate V-8
• Chrome turbo 350 transmission
• 1964 Jaguar chrome rear end
• Crane cam & lifters
• Weiand blower and Dual 600CFM Edlebrock Carbs
• Chrome everywhere on drivetrain & chassis
• Beautiful custom wheels and tires
• Ceramic headers and 2.5 inch exhaust