This lovely Cadillac Coupe de Ville is one of the most sought after Cadillac’s of the fifties and very hard to find in this original condition. Sold by Halladay Cadillac of Cheyenne, Wyoming in 1955, this car is believed to have remained in Wyoming most of its life.
In my opinion, this car has some of the best body lines of any Cadillac ever. We purchased the car and brought it to Lakeland, Florida for a refresh and to find it a new home.
Originally a burgundy car, this car has one very nice repaint in Alpine White complimented by the gray leather and cloth interior and original door panels. New carpet and seat inserts have been installed.
This car is equipped with the original 331 cubic inch V8 engine with four barrel carb and newly rebuilt factory automatic transmission.
VERY RARE & DESIRABLE MODEL!
• Excellent accident & rust free body and undercarriage
• Very nice repaint in Alpine White
• Mostly original Gray interior with new carpet and seat inserts.
• Very nice original dash, steering wheel and gauges
• Original door panels & beautiful new headliner
• Very nice original chrome, stainless, & badging
• Original 331 cubic inch, 4BBL V-8 engine
• Newly rebuilt factory automatic transmission
• Original AM push button radio & factory clock
• Beautiful factory wheel covers and newer wide whitewall tires
• 62,000 original miles since new