This mint car was sold new to its original owner by Advantage Ford of Stuart, Florida, in the spring of 2002. Upon her passing it was left to her retired son living in Eustis, Florida.
Travelling only 36K miles over the last 10 years, the cosmetic and mechanical condition of this car is very, very nice. This car really is a new 2002 Taurus.
The original Arizona Beige Metallic paint is in excellent condition and is evidence of its garage kept condition. The Special Edition carriage roof and chrome rocker trim are in very nice condition. The interior is a beautiful beige cloth six passenger seating with flip down arm rests and drink holder.
This lovely car has been well cared for its mom and son owners. Now it will look great in your garage.
The Taurus is equipped with the factory 3.0 liter V6 engine with fuel injection and overdrive automatic transmission. This car was rated at 20 City and 28 Highway miles per gallon.
ORIGINAL ONE FAMILY OWNED CAR!
• 100% laser straight, accident free sheet metal
• Beautiful original Arizona Beige Metallic paint
• Excellent original white full carriage roof
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Mint original Beige interior, door panels & carpet
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 3.0 Liter V-8 engine & fuel injection
• Overdrive automatic transmission
• Power steering, brakes and tilt wheel
• Power windows, seats, and locks
• Original AM/FM cassette stereo and speakers
• Pristine wheel covers and new whitewall radial tires
• 36,000 garage kept miles since new