This amazing Camaro underwent a complete rotisserie restoration 7 years ago, but looks like it was finished yesterday. This car has only 1,700 miles since its restoration.
This car has a gorgeous dual stage repaint in Light Green Metallic. Custom stripes painted using a marbleizing paint technique make these stripes incredible. This car has correct Z28 badging and rear spoiler. The new correct dark green bucket seat and console interior are in beautiful condition.
The trim tag codes this car as a X44 non-SS, 59 Frost Green exterior and 722 Medium Green custom bucket seat / console interior.
This car is equipped with a new 383 Stroker V8 engine, factory four speed manual transmission with Hurst shifter.
ROTISSERIE RESTORED – AMAZING PAINT AND BODY!
• 100% laser straight, rust and accident free sheet metal
• Complete rotisserie nut & bolt restoration
• Stunning high quality repaint in Light Green Metallic
• Z28 badging and custom dark green painted striping
• Brand new correct Dark Green deluxe interior and door panels
• Pristine chrome and soft trim throughout
• New Stroker 383 crate motor
• Correct four speed transmission
• Moser 4:11 posi rear end
• Electronic ignition
• Power four wheel disc brakes
• Brand new American Racing wheels and new radial tires
• New AM/FM stereo radio
• 1,700 pampered miles since build was completed