1991 MERCEDES 560 SEC
91,000 ORIGINAL MILES
91,000 MILES / SECOND OWNER / ALWAYS GARAGED / ALL MAINTENANCE RECORDS
This has been a family car for nearly the last 20 years. My father and I went to purchase this (then four year-old) car with 40,000 miles from a dealership owned by one of our fellow church members in 1995.
The first owner bought it from this same dealership (Hoehn Motors – Carlsbad, CA), logged the 40,000 miles from 1991-1995, and returned it to this same dealership. My father and I sat down with the owner of the dealership, and longtime friend to purchase the 560 SEC in 1995 .
For the next 15 years, my father would:
* Pull it out of the garage once a week to hand-wash it.
* Drive it 2 miles to church.
* Keep all receipts and meticulously met all landmark dealer- recommended major services
RECENT SERVICE HISTORY
* 2013 more than $15,000 invested, new headliner, a/c pump, EGR valve, tires, balance, steering column, steering pump, rotors, radiator, car cover, blower motor, and resistor.
* New brakes and rotors
* Good rubber
* New rear-view mirror
* Recent oil, filter, and fluid change
* Always only driven on Super / high octane gasoline
* Driven approximately 500 miles per month over the past 4 years
TODD / 305 613 9027