This Trans Am became an estate car three years ago after being completely restored at a cost of $35,000. Its owner passed in 2009 shortly after driving this car about 4,000 miles on an across country car rally.
It is now offered for sale in completely refreshed condition, restored to a high standard. A true Trans Am, restored to the original color combination of black and black with correct gold stripes and emblems. This car is being totally refreshed mechanically and cosmetically.
While traveling only 6K miles since completed, the cosmetic and mechanical condition is extremely nice and ready for its next owner.
This car has received a high quality, dual stage repaint in the correct factory Black about four years ago. It has the brand new correct black vinyl bucket seat and console interior in pristine condition. The original dash is in excellent condition.
This car is equipped with a non-matching numbers, correct 6.6 liter, 403 cubic inch V8 engine with 4 barrel carburetor and automatic transmission.
HIGHLY DESIRABLE FACTORY T-TOPS!
• Laser straight, accident free sheet metal
• Excellent dual stage repaint in correct Black
• Perfect new Black bucket seat interior & door panels
• Complete correct gold decals and striping
• Excellent new chrome and soft trim throughout
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Highly desirable factory T-Tops
• New rebuilt 6.6 Litre V-8 engine & 4BBL carb
• Power steering & brakes
• Power windows and door locks
• New AM/FM MP3 radio and factory clock
• Excellent factory Snowflake wheels - new whitewall radial tires