This fabulous survivor is likely the best 1978 Plymouth Fury Wagon on the planet. This car is in amazing original condition including the paint and interior. The third row seat optioned interior looks like it just left the factory.
This car has its original factory Mint Green Poly paint. It is slightly faded but very nice. There has been some partial repaint on the hood. The Dark Green vinyl interior is in perfect condition as are the carpet and door panels. This car is adorned with new custom wheels and radial tires.
This car has been well cared for by its prior owners and will look great in your garage.
This Plymouth is equipped with the factory 360 cubic inch engine with two barrel carburetor and automatic transmission.
AMAZING ORIGINAL SURVIVOR!
• 100% laser straight, rust free sheet metal
• Very nice original factory paint in Mint Green Poly
• Added woodgrain and dual gold pinstripe
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Excellent original Dark Green vinyl interior & original door panels
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 360 cubic inch V-8 engine & 2BBL carb
• Power steering, brakes and tilt wheel
• Rear window defrost
• Dual position tailgate with power window
• Original AM/FM stereo and speakers
• New custom wheels covers & new radial tires
• 17,000 garage kept miles since new