This fabulous survivor is one of the nicest 70s Lincolns I have had in five years. I sell more 70s Lincolns than anyone in the United States.
Purchased new by William Lemon of Piscataway, New Jersey from Marino Lincoln Mercury on January 6, 1977, this car is a time capsule. This car has had incredible care by William for the last 35 years.
This car has is mint original factory White paint and factory Dark Red painted pinstripes. The original dark red landau vinyl top is in perfect condition, as is the original dark red leather interior.
This lovely car has been well cared for by its prior owner and will look great in your garage.
The car is equipped with the factory 400 cubic inch engine, two barrel carburetor and automatic transmission.
ONE OWNER, LOW MILE SURVIVOR – MINT CONDITION!
• 100% laser straight, rust free sheet metal
• Extremely nice original factory paint in White
• Original Dark Red landau vinyl top
• Factory Dark Red painted pinstripe
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Excellent original Dark Red leather interior & original door panels
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 400 cubic inch V-8 engine & 2BBL carb
• Power steering, brakes and tilt wheel
• Power windows, seats, cruise and locks
• Original AM/FM 8 Track stereo and speakers
• Pristine factory wheel covers & new whitewall radial tires
• 40,000 garage kept miles since new