This fabulous survivor is one of the nicest Grand Prix’s I have had in five years. This car is a time capsule, all original and ready to go.
Purchased new by a Boston area Pontiac Dealer for his private collection, he retained ownership until retiring to North Carolina and sold to the second owner, a Pontiac collector. The third owner purchased this car in 2010, this immaculate car is a great example of the very desirable 1973-1977 Grand Prix Luxury Coupe.
This car has its mint original factory Carmel Beige paint. We are adding the correct painted Tan pinstripe to match the original Tan landau vinyl top. This car has the original Tan interior and door panels and factory rally wheels with new whitewall tires.
This lovely car has been well cared for by its prior owners.
This car is equipped with the factory 400 cubic inch engine, four barrel carburetor and automatic transmission.
FABULOUS ORIGINAL SURVIVOR – MINT AND IMMACULATE!
• 100% laser straight, rust free sheet metal
• Extremely nice original factory paint in Carmel Beige
• Original Tan landau vinyl top
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Excellent original Tan interior & original door panels
• Factory buckets, console, & floor shift
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 400 cubic inch V-8 engine & 4BBL carb
• Automatic transmission
• Power steering & brakes
• Power windows
• Original AM/FM 8 Track stereo and speakers
• Pristine factory rally wheels & new whitewall radial tires
• 58,000 garage kept miles since new