Just arrived, this is only the third Lincoln I have had in the very desirable, ultra rare Apricot Metallic. My very favorite color offered in the 1977-1979 Mark V series and this car has its original paint.
Purchased new and owned by two members of one family in Wiland, Michigan, this car has had incredible care for the last 34 years.
This car has its original Apricot Metallic paint and factory Burgundy painted pinstripes. The tan landau vinyl top and side moldings are original. The interior is burgundy velour in excellent condition as are the door panels. This car has factory wheel covers and brand new whitewall tires.
This lovely car has been well cared for by its prior family and will look great in your garage.
The car is equipped with the factory 460 cubic inch engine with four barrel carburetor and automatic transmission.
ONE FAMILY OWNED, LOW MILE SURVIVOR!
• 100% laser straight, rust free sheet metal
• Pretty perfect original paint in Apricot Metallic
• Original Tan landau vinyl top
• Factory Burgundy painted pinstripe
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Excellent original Burgundy velour interior & original door panels
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 460 cubic inch V-8 engine & 4BBL carb
• Power steering, brakes and tilt wheel
• Power windows, seats, cruise and locks
• Original AM/FM 8 Track stereo and speakers
• Pristine factory wheel covers & new whitewall radial tires
• 52,000 garage kept miles since new