Found in a dry, Pennsylvania barn by the third owner in 1996, this original Pennsylvania car had been stored for thirty years since last on the road in 1967. Over a period of several years, this beauty was fully restored.
This car has only 55K miles over the last 53 years.
One of the best features of this car is the vast amount of re-chroming completed by the third owner. These cars have a lot of chrome trim and rarely does someone invest the high re-chrome expense on this value of car. Everything has been done and after 16 years, the third owner has relocated to Florida and is ready to let someone new enjoy this fabulous car.
This car was tripped to bare metal and repainted in the correct factory color. Only a small amount of rust repair completed with metal, with no Bondo used for rust repair. The original engine and transmission were removed and completely rebuilt.
One beautiful repaint in the correct factory Desert Tan with white trim makes this car stunning. Original seat pattern was used on the new interior, but a custom diamond pattern was sewn in the cloth insert areas. The interior features new carpet, headliner, and door panels. The dash, steering wheel, and gauges are in perfect condition.
The engine compartment was completely revamped during the drive train re-installation.
The car is equipped with original rebuilt 292 cubic inch V8 engine and rebuilt original automatic transmission.
RESTORED BARN FIND!
• Excellent rust free body and undercarriage
• Beautiful repaint in factory correct Desert Tan
• Gorgeous new interior & carpet
• Perfect original dash, steering wheel and gauges
• New door panels & headliner
• Mostly new chrome & badging
• Original 292 cubic inch V-8 engine
• Factory automatic transmission
• Original AM push button radio & factory clock
• Factory wheel covers and whitewall radial tires
• Less than 2,000 miles since refresh completed