Just arrived, another one of my beloved Oldsmobile models. Sold new to James and Marie Asher of Corbin, Kentucky by Brown Motor Company on September 29, 1977, this car remained with the Ashers until purchased from the son last month.
This car is carrying original paint in very nice condition and one of my favorite color combinations of triple Burgundy. This car has original factory Burgundy Metallic paint, matching original Burgundy vinyl top and perfect Burgundy cloth and vinyl interior.
The attractive color combination makes this car a real show stopper. This lovely car has been well cared for by its prior single owner.
The car is equipped with the original Oldsmobile 455 cubic inch V8 engine, four barrel carburetor, and automatic transmission.
ONE OWNER – ORIGINAL PURCHASE PAPERWORK!
• 100% straight, rust free sheet metal
• Very nice original Burgundy Metallic paint
• Excellent original Burgundy vinyl roof
• Perfect factory interior, door panels and dash
• Excellent chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 455 cubic inch V-8 engine & 4BBL carb
• Power steering & brakes - tilt wheel & cruise
• Power window, lock and seats
• Cold factory air conditioning
• Original AM/FM stereo radio and speakers
• Factory wheel covers and brand new white wall radial tires
• DRIVEN ONLY 65,000 MILES IN 36 YEARS