Just arrived, this beautiful Eldorado Biarritz was purchased by Dr. James Pelech in Brookfield, Illinois in 1977. He vacationed in Florida with the car for several years. In 1983, James retired to Cape Coral, Florida, he brought the car with him.
James kept the car until he passed in 2010 at the age of 89 years old. His daughter and husband were left the car and we purchased from them.
Traveling only 59K miles in 35 years, it has been preserved and maintained in very nice, garage kept condition.
Recently receiving a very nice dual stage repaint in its original Cotillion White, matching new white landau vinyl top, and excellent original Biarritz white leather interior. This is one of the prettiest interiors I have seen in this vintage Cadillac.
This car is equipped with the very desirable original 425 cubic inch V8 engine with rare option fuel injection and automatic transmission.
ONE OF THE NICEST IN THE UNITED STATES!
• 100% laser straight body panels
• Excellent dual stage repaint in correct Cotillion White
• Matching new white landau vinyl roof
• Very nice white leather interior and red dash / carpet
• Excellent dash, interior & door panels
• New factory steering wheel on order and will be installed
• Great chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 425 cubic inch V-8 - fule injection
• Power steering & brakes
• Power seats, windows & locks
• Cold factory air conditioning
• Factory moonroof option
• Original AM/FM CB stereo & factory clock
• Factory wheel covers and newer whitewall radial tires
• 59,000 garage kept miles since new