This beautiful Grandville Brougham Convertible is a rare example of the last year for the full size Pontiac Convertible. Equipped with the famous 455 engine, these cars float down the road with lots of power.
This car is being totally refreshed mechanically and cosmetically.
While travelling only 66K miles over the last 37 years, the cosmetic and mechanical condition is extremely nice.
This car has received a dual stage repaint in the correct factory Arctic Blue. It has a newer white convertible top in very nice condition, excellent white vinyl interior and carpet, and nice original dash pad and door panels.
This lovely car is equipped with the famous Pontiac 455 cubic inch V8 engine with four barrel carburetor and automatic transmission.
ONE OF THE NICEST IN THE UNITED STATES!
• 100% original, straight sheet metal
• Very nice repaint in correct Arctic Blue
• Painted white dual pinstriping
• Newer white convertible top
• Very nice white vinyl interior & door panels
• Nice original chrome and badging
• Ice cold factory air conditioning
• Original 455 cubic inch V-8 engine & 4BBL carb
• Power steering, brakes, tilt & cruise
• Power windows, locks and seat
• Original AM/FM radio and factory clock
• New CD stereo with iPod connection in the glovebox
• Excellent factory rally wheels - newer whitewall radial tires
• 66,000 garage kept miles since new