This car is one of only 1,887 built, Chrysler’s top of the line.
This car spent its entire life Springfield, Tennessee. This car was purchased as an estate car in 2002 by the second owner.
This Chrysler has received an excellent dual stage repaint in the correct factory Meadow Green Poly Metallic and has painted light green pinstripes. The dark green vinyl top is the original. It also has the original dark green leather and brocade interior in very nice condition. The driver’s seat needs new padding and has minor wear. We are giving the buyer the choice of repairing the seat for an additional fee.
The car is equipped with the famous Chrysler 440 cubic inch engine with four barrel carburetor and automatic transmission.
AMAZING SOUTHERN TWO OWNER CLASSIC!
• 100% laser straight sheet, rust free sheet metal
• Beautiful repaint in correct Meadow Green Metallic paint
• Proper painted pinstripe in light green
• Factory original green vinyl top
• Dark Green leather & Brocade interior & original door panels
• Very nice chrome and soft trim throughout
• Ice cold factory air conditioning (repair in process)
• Original 440 cubic inch V-8 engine & 4BBL carb
• Power steering, brakes and tilt/telescope wheel
• Power windows, seats, cruise and locks
• Original AM/FM radio & power antenna
• Excellent factory wheel covers - new whitewall radial tires
• Original tri-whitewall spare in the trunk !
• 75,000 garage kept miles since new