This excellent ’66 Impala S/S, from Pennsylvania, is a fine example of a numbers matching survivor. Approximately 99000 original miles. Original documentation included. The body is super sound and straight. The chassis is very clean, dry and sound. The Marina Blue exterior is complimented by a bright blue interior. It is powered by a totally rebuilt small block, approximately 3500 miles ago.
• Power steering
• Brakes: completely overhauled including new master cylinder
• Factory working air conditioning: blows cold
• GM Quadrophonic stereo
• Tilt steering
• 2 speed power glide transmission
• Wheels: New Corvette Rally 8”
• Tires: BFG TA’s 245/60/15 Front, 275/60/15 Rear
• Exhaust: New dual exhaust
Everything on this car works great and it is a very enjoyable ride.
Please contact me if you have any questions.