This beautiful Eldorado Coupe is in excellent condition traveling only 66K miles in the last 35 years. It has been preserved and maintained in excellent, garage kept condition.
This car has recently received a very nice dual stage repaint in its original Cotillion White with matching beautiful original white landau vinyl top and excellent, elegant original white leather interior. This is one of the most beautiful interiors I have seen in this era of Cadillacs.
The exterior is complemented by the contrasting crimson red painted pinstripes.
Powering this Eldorado is the original 425 cubic inch V-8 engine with four barrel carb and automatic transmission.
STUNNING, RUST-FREE SURVIVOR!
• 100% laser straight, rust free body panels
• Excellent dual stage repaint in correct Cotillion White
• Matching original white landau vinyl roof
• Pristine white leather interior and red dash / carpet
• Excellent dash, interior & door panels
• New factory steering wheel on order and will be installed
• Great chrome and soft trim throughout
• Original 425 cubic inch V-8 - four barrel carb
• Power steering & brakes
• Power seats, windows & locks
• Cold factory air conditioning
• Original AM/FM CB stereo & factory clock
• Factory wheel covers and newer whitewall radial tires
• 66,000 garage kept miles since new