1955 Chevrolet 3100 3-Window Pickup, 235ci, 3 speed column, House of Kolor two tone Apple Red Kandy and Orion Silver Metallic. This pickup is the last year model of the Advanced Design trucks. A full frame-up restoration was performed; completed April 2011. The following is a brief bulleted list of information regarding the specifications and condition of the truck. For more info, pictures, and video, please visit www.acrossthestreetllc.com.
* Inline 6 cylinder; 235 cubic inches, full rebuild, block number 3835911
* 3 speed manual transmission, column shift
* Original type rear end with new 3:38 ring and pinion gears
* Wiring system is 12 volt; but the starter remains 6 volt
* Brake lines are stainless steel
* 15” chrome wheels with chrome baby moons
* Falken ZIEX ZE512 225/60 tires with spare
* Paint is House of Kolor Brand—a complete system from primer to klear coat:
* Color: Orion Silver Metallic and Apple Red Kandy
* The red is a Kandy type paint that was applied over the silver and then kleared.
* All exterior pieces were cleared two separate times then color sanded and buffed.
* The bed wood is Pine
* It was clear coated with House of Kolor Klear, color sanded and buffed
* Stainless Steel dividers
* Two layers of DynaMat:1st layer is Extreme and the 2nd layer is ¼” thermal foam
* Painless brand complete wiring harness system and wire wrap
* New gauges and glass faces with original re-chromed housings
* Upholstery is pleated vinyl and patterned red/silver
* Headliner: 3 piece custom design and all silver
* New rubber and felt for all new glass
Across the Street, LLC is a small shop specializing in custom rebuilds. We take the time to do it right and won’t settle until it’s right. This truck restoration was an awesome experience and we hope it will find a great home with you. Email us at email@example.com or give Orrin a call now at (432)-940-2593.
$55,000 Negotiable. Thank you.